Being a traveling photographer, not an easy thing. Moreover, the target should be out of town even abroad. Apart from having to spend a budget quite a lot, enough time is also needed for the portrait maximum results. Usually turn to leave sufficient budget office is up to the family. Or vice versa time but still many pockets thinning.
And one of the most good for both the current compromise given the task of the office and pay the service beyond the city or the foreign service.
But usually the company also did not want to taxable income by allowing employees more streets than work. 4 days of foreign service, usually just a day given the chance ‘to breathe free air’. The rest have to meet clients, meetings, memelototin numbers, make sure the target is reached or check the location of the field.
With time not so much, it does not mean you become a shooting event failed. Favorite camera still need to be taken for a walk rather than just in a bag or box cleaning.
Here are some quick tips to maximize the minimal time when hunting:
1. Learn the schedule of your work, make sure you can take pictures on the sidelines of your busy schedule. Look for at least half a day to take pictures. It would be better if a full day of your time can be used to pamper your camera.
2. Do a little research into your destination city, especially photogenic places. Do not go to places that sounded normal to get a view monotonous.
Small-scale research can be done via the internet by looking at the photos that have been produced previously by other people in the place.
In the photo, do not dwell on the technical data of the camera, but note the time of shooting. Is the morning, afternoon or evening. If what time in the morning, then afternoon at what time and so on.
Seen also in shooting in the photo currently being researched. What to do during the summer, spring or rainy season. This time is very useful to streamline your travels while ‘stealing time’ to shoot.
If the photo is recorded researched the morning, then it will be the first trip when the quick start traveling. And so on to be a time sequence ends at night. Therefore, by studying the photograph of the resulting time sequence, starting drawn map a short drive you somewhere, do not you?
In addition, the month / season when shooting is being researched also did not hurt to check. Do-do, there is an event or cultural activities that coincide with your visit to the cities or abroad.
By learning season / in particular, will be read also custom local community which is roughly worth to be photographed. If it’s interesting, can be a major priority when asked roads favorite camera.
What is important, note the spot shooting in photographs that are being researched. Approximately corners where, what its composition, its distance or not, use a wide-angle lens or lens is normal.
Not for cheating, but rather to help your imagination to play, would roughly how when you’re on location. Or conversely, by studying photographs that already exist, you can create different images and can avoid repeating the boring photo.
So that when arrived at the location, the results of this research can help streamline a short time, select the type of lens, look for shooting angles, pay attention to the direction of light, and soon record with interesting composition.
3. After conducting small-scale research, create travel routes as effectively as possible to where they will go. Whether using the bus, subway, taxi or hire their own vehicle. It would be fortunate if meet local guide, for example co-workers in the region who volunteered to escort you.
This route is important to make the time sequence (rundown) show the photos. Create an order from morning till night. Make sure the place that will be addressed while consult all possibilities with a local guide.
If you like street photography, make sure the route of the passing places fotojenik and able to summarize a wealth of local culture such as architecture and human interest.
4. When she reached the place that will be addressed, there is no harm in looking for a bookstore or outlets that provide postcard with a picture of the local attractions. Note the photo in the post card, may be a reference in a short hunting later.
Also find a map of local attractions. Who knew there was an additional reference to hunting. This map can also be used for material property when the photos later.
5. When the execution of the field, stay relaxed do not rush to squeeze the camera. Make sure you control the image to be generated from the technical data of the camera, the control field to record the atmosphere seen.
6. Bring at least one camera backup camera. This is very useful backup camera when the main camera has an error / damage. If necessary, bring also a pocket camera for the crucial conditions, eg 2 main camera suddenly does not work.
For the lens, at least bring the two lens wide-angle lens and normal lens. 50mm wide-angle lens to below, and normal lens between 50mm to 70mm on a 35mm film camera paradigm / full frame.
7. Bring a camera’s memory as big as possible, for example up to 32 GB. Large memory to accommodate the largest image size (large) when shooting. Using the largest size currently short hunting does not hurt to anticipate croping when editing images.